We are committed to providing a website that is as accessible and easy to use as possible for all of our visitors irrespective of any disability, impairment or computer knowledge.
We want everyone to be able to use our website and have built it in accordance to the WCAG 2.0 Level 'AA' guidelines. Where possible we have extended compliance to the Level ‘AAA’ guidelines.
A sitemap is provided which contains links to all pages within this website. A full navigational structure with positional aids is provided throughout the site.
Whilst every care has been to made this website as accessible as possible most modern browsers provide further assistive technologies.
For users running Apple Mac OSX please substitute key commands symbolised as [CTRL] with [cmd] (situated to the left of the spacebar on Apple keyboards).
- Font size can be increased or decreased by holding down the [cmd] key and pressing the [ + ] or [ - ] keys respectively.
- Alternatively, from the menu bar, selecting ‘View’ and then either ‘Zoom In’ or ‘Zoom Out’ will allow you to adjust the text size.
More information on assistive technologies in Apple Mac OS X and iOS can be found here.
- To change the font size click the ‘Customize and Control’ button to the right of the address bar and adjust your font size via the [ + ] and [ - ] buttons within this menu.
- Holding down the [CTRL] key and pressing [ + ] or [ - ] will also allow you to increase or decrease your font size.
- Alternatively type chrome://settings/ into your address bar, scroll to the bottom and click to show advanced content, and then you may change your font settings under the ‘Web Content’ section.
More information on accessibility features in Google’s products can be found here.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- To change the font size, from the menu bar at the top of the browser window, select ‘View’ followed by ‘Text size’. Within this secondary menu will be a variety of different text sizes from ‘Small’ to ‘Largest’.
More information on assistive technologies in Microsoft Windows can be found here.
- Font size can be increased or decreased by holding down the [CTRL] key and pressing the [ + ] or [ - ] keys respectively.
More information on accessibility features in Firefox can be found here.
This website has been developed to comply with the standards set by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Specifically, this website has been developed in accordance to the HTML 5 specification. Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are used to control all presentation and layout elements ensuring all content is well structured and accessible via assistive devices.
This website takes advantage of advanced CSS technologies as defined in the CSS 3 specification. For older browsers with limited support of CSS 3 the website will adapt accordingly to ensure all content remains accessible.
This website has been developed and tested across a variety of desktop, tablet and mobile browsers. Specifically, the following web browsers have been tested:
- Safari 7 (iOS 7)
- Safari 6 (iOS 6)
Apple Mac OS X
- Chrome 35
- Firefox 28
- Safari 7
- Chrome 35
- Firefox 28
- Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11
We believe this to be an ongoing process so if you have any comments or suggestions please contact us.