What is the Youth Investment Fund?
The Youth Investment Fund (YIF) is over £300m of capital and revenue grants, funded by the UK Government.
- Improve the health and wellbeing of young people
- Equip young people with skills for work and life
- Empower young people to be active members of their community and society
- Level up provision in selected eligible areas of England
Our aim is to deliver grants for up to 300 facilities that:
- represent positive value for money,
- are environmentally sustainable,
- and enable positive activities for young people aged 11 to 18 (up to 25 for young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities)
in eligible places across England, by 2024/25.