Our employee commitments
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
At SIB, we want our team to represent the diversity of the people and communities that we serve. We also want our organisation to be one where different backgrounds, experiences, expertise and perspectives are valued, and where everyone is encouraged to grow and develop. This means that when recruiting we actively seek to reach a diverse team.
Living Wage Employer
We’ve been accredited as a London Living Wage employer.
The Living Wage is an hourly rate set independently and updated annually. The Living Wage is calculated according to the basic cost of living using the ‘Minimum Income Standard’ for the UK.
Disability Confident Committed Employer
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
- Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people.