Northern Cultural Regeneration Fund
What is the fund?
The Northern Cultural Regeneration Fund will provide blended loan and grant investments of up to £150,000 to create and culture businesses who deliver social impact to disadvantaged communities and are operating in the 11 northern Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas.
The Fund provides access to investments of up to £150,000 where up to a third may be provided as a grant.
- Loans can be used for capital or working capital, but, grant funding can only be used for capital expenditure (equipment, refurbishment, purchase of building/land).
- Working capital loans will be repayable over up to five years. Interest will usually be charged at flat 4.2% (but may be higher for short term loans) with a 2% arrangement fee.
- Capital loans will be repayable over up to ten years. Interest will usually be charged at a flat 3.5% (but may be higher for short term loans) with a 2% arrangement fee.
- Security may be requested.
Who is it for - am I eligible?
Applicants must be an incorporated business that works in the creative and cultural sector and can evidence social impact as a by-product of its core work.
Must be based/or operate substantially within one of the eleven most Northern Local Enterprise Areas which are;
- North East
- Cheshire and Warrington
- Greater Manchester
- Leeds City Region
- Liverpool City Region
- Sheffield City Region
- Tees Valley
- York, North Yorkshire and East Riding
How do I apply?
For organisations based in the North East LEP area – please call Social Investment Business on 020 3096 7900 or send us a message.
For organisations based in the other ten LEP areas – please contact our partners at Key Fund.