Third Sector Loan Fund
What is the fund?
The Third Sector Loan Fund supports charities and social enterprises seeking to improve economic and social peoples’ well-being with a particular focus on vulnerable groups.
The fund is owned and managed by our partners Social and Sustainable Capital (SASC).
Who is it for?
Charities and social enterprises looking to raise repayable investment. You must be confident in your corporate governance and your ability to measure social impact.
What can I apply for?
Loans between £250,000 - £3 million are available. Interest rates start from 4%.
Am I eligible?
The programme is open to charities and social enterprises that…
- are based and have operations in the UK
- have a clear social mission with significant, measurable, direct outcomes
- are led by a strong management with proven capability to deliver
- have a robust business plan and financial projections
- can clearly demonstration of how investment repayment will be made
- have good corporate governance
How do I apply?
Visit the SASC website to download and complete an Expression of Interest form.