Our goal is to create a more social global economy.
Having been at the forefront of innovation at the beginning of the UK’s social investment market we now have a unique perspective of how to develop funds internationally.
We specialise in developing fund models designed specifically to develop an “investment ready” pipeline of charities and social enterprises, helping create new impact investment funds and bringing new investors to the market.
Our services include:
- To scope the opportunity to establish an investment readiness fund programme in your region and harness our learning to help shape global best practice.
- To support the development and structuring of impact investment funds that have the potential to attract private and public sector investment.
- To speak at conferences, providing unique insight and experience.
- To host international study delegations, linking you up with a range of social enterprises that have taken on impact investment.
- To participate in international trade missions.
We contributed to a report by FSG about Catalysing Impact Impact Deal Flow in East Africa and how the lessons about investment readiness we have learnt in the UK can be applied abroad.